ACMG Apprentice Rock Guide
Stefan discovered rock climbing while studying engineering at the University of British Columbia. After completing his degree, he found a job in Squamish so that he could climb more. He spent the next few years exploring some of the many classic routes in Squamish and refining his rock climbing skills. Stefan became a Rock Climbing Guide to be able to pursue his passion while sharing it with others.
Stefan’s favorite type of climbing is adventurous multi pitch routes. He enjoys sharing these experiences with clients and teaching them the skills they need to have climbing adventures of their own.
- Crime of the Century 5.11c, Squamish BC
- Five-star Crack 5.12a, Squamish BC
- Element of Crime 5.12a, Kootenay Park BC
- Goin’ Shrimpin’ 5.11b, Skaha BC
- Moving to Montana 5.11a, Squamish BC
- Glory Boy 5.11a, Squamish BC
- The Alt-Left 5.12a, Canmore AB
- Goblin Arete 5.11c, Lake Louise AB
- Mighty Mouse 5.11a, Duffey Lake BC
- Prime Rib 5.11b, Rogers Pass BC
- Solitary Confinement 5.11, Bugaboos BC