Lee Anne Belcourt
ACMG Apprentice Rock Guide
Lee Anne discovered climbing at the local gym while studying engineering at the University of Waterloo in 2006. A trip to Smith Rock in 2007 got her totally hooked, and after climbing all over North & South America, Lee Anne became enamored with the granite cliffs of Squamish. Squamish has been home for Lee Anne for 4 years now, where she also enjoys trail running (she recently ran a 100k race in Colorado) and hanging out with her dog.
We are fortunate to have Lee Anne guiding and instructing climbing courses. Lee Anne’s coaching style is thorough, clear, efficient, and she has a knack for interpreting challenging questions and answering them well. On top of all of this, she’s a bad ass climber!
- The Great Arch - Squamish, 5.12d
- Positive Affect - Cochamo Chile, 5.12b, Grade V, 19 pitches
- Freeway - Squamish, 5.11c, 11 pitches
- Shune's Buttress - Zion Utah, 5.11 Grade IV, 8 pitches
- Becky-Chouinard - Bugaboos, 5.10d, Grade IV, 15 pitches