Sara Jo Howatt
ACMG Apprentice Rock Guide
Sara grew up in Revelstoke B.C. where she started skiing and climbing at a young age. She fell in love with climbing in grade 12 when she went on a climbing trip to Smith Rock, Oregon with her brother.
After graduating high school, Sara started spending half the year ski touring in Revelstoke B.C. and the other half climbing in Canmore Alberta, all the while saving enough money to go on climbing trips for the fall. Sara’s goal is to be a well-rounded climber and guide all different types of rock and styles of climbing. The pursuit of this goal eventually landed her in Squamish.
Sara loves everything about climbing. One of her favourite things about the sport is the places she travels to and the people she meets along the way. Sara loves being able to share her knowledge and passion for climbing.
- Cardiac Arete 5.10d- Lake Louise AB
- Sunset Strip 5.10d- Squamish B.C.
- Tall Storey 5.11c -Canmore AB
- Goblin Arete 5.11c -Lake Louise AB
- S Ridge Mt.Gimli 5.9 -Valhalla Moutains
- Dew Line 5.11d -Lake Louise AB
- Vielfrass 5.12a- Stanley headwall
- Trella 11c- Kalymnos Greece
- My Two Bits 5.12b- Canmore AB
- Wicked Gravity 5.11a- Lake Louise AB